1. The resort itself. Is it clean? Is it a concrete jungle or does it look more natural? Are the roads wide enough to drive?
2. Online access. Does it have a good website? Good pictures? Ease of making reservation online.
3. Resort Basics. Pool? Laundromat? Full Hook ups? Wifi? Cable or satellite tv? Most important - enclosed pet area?
4. Resort Amenities: Actvities? Community area? Lake? Friendly staff?
5. Do the staff escort you to the site? Do they help you back in?
6. The site. Is it wide and long enough? Can it fit a toad?
7. Concrete, pavers or gravel?
8. Site amenities. Does it have landscaping? Natural screenings from other sites? Picnic area? Fire Pit? Or is it just a paved drive?
9. The area. Is shopping close by? Attractions? How easy is it to get to things?
10. The cost. Daily, weekly monthly. Seasonal.
And there is our list of what we think is important as we look at a campground. What's on your list?