2. MAKING the most of lack of civilization with other things besides electronics.
3. COOKING, Turkey stuffed Peppers. I've never made them, so we'll see.
4. DRINKING my usual Crystal Light. I really should give it up.
5. READING the Whiskey Bayou - Addison Holmes series by Liliana Hart. A little off beat, but funny and great light reading.
6. WANTING to lose my stomach! Now that the girls are smaller, my stomach really pooches out and I've become self conscious of it.
7. LOOKING forward to heading out to the Dakotas soon.
8. PLAYING catch-up with blog posts and recipe organization.
9. BUYING a new small camera for me that's light and easy to handle, but still gives me my sharp images. Went with a small Canon Elph 360. Love it!
10. WISHING I could catch fish!
11. FOLLOWING some of our favorite series like Salvation, Elementary and trying some new ones.
12. WAITING for the laundry to get done. I really hate laundry.
13. LIKING my new iPad. The bigger size really makes a difference.
14. WONDERING when it's going to rain. Been overcast since yesterday.
15. LOVING that hubby has lost five pounds already since our healthy eating change. I want him to stick around for a long time.
16. CONSIDERING our plans for next summer.
17. WATCHING the fishing boats go in and out on the River and dreaming what it would be like on one of those big houseboats.
18. HOPING that the forest fires in California get under control. My heart breaks for those residents.
19. SMELLING the pines in all the forests around us.
20. WEARING my nightgown. I sense a pattern. At 5:30 pm. I just can't feel shame. I really do have clothes.
21. NEEDING to get up and move more!
22. HEARING the sounds of the convection oven beeping done. I hope these peppers taste good.
23. THINKING we're busier in the middle of nowhere than in the middle of a city.
24. NOTICING my floor really needs vacuuming.
25. KNOWING our Simple Life is the best life!